Autor Tema: Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch (コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ) *//* The rebelion of Lelouch  (Leído 9002 veces)

xBʟᴜᴇ

• I feel blue~
  • Usuario de honor
  • Pokéxperto Omega
    • Ver Perfil

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    Décimo aniversario Noveno aniversario Nivel 7
Spoiler: mostrar

Tipo: TV Series
Episodios: 25
Estrenado el : 6 de Octubre de 2006 - 28 de julio 2007
Productores: Sunrise, Mainichi Broadcasting, Bandai Entertainment
Genero: Accion, Mecha(Robots),Colegial,Estrategia,Guerra.
Duración: 24 Min. por episodio
Valorado: R+ Mild Nudity

Estadisticas de los espectadores (MAL)

Score: 8.88 (Scored by 116833 Users)
Ranked: #13 mejor anime de todo el tiempo.
Popularidad: #4
Miembros del club del fans: 163,395
Favoritos: 16,621

Estadisticas personales mias (~/Kysei Secand)

Eps vistos: 25/25 + Drama CD's
Rateado: 10(Obra Maestra)
Comentario: Una Gran serie, siempre me la recomendaron mis amigos más cercanos pero siempre la omiti ya que no me gusta los animes Mecha Tipo 'Evangelion' pero esto es diferente, tiene muchisima estrategia y trata de un chico al cual le arrebatan todo y intenta por todos los medios crear un sitio para vivir a su hermana pequeña que es ciega e invalida debido a un succeso años atras donde su Madre murio y su Hermana quedo herida.(Más info en al Synopsis)

Animes Relacionados:

Adaptación de : Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Novels

Picture Dramas CD(Incluido en la version Blu ray) es algo así como una continuación despues del episodio 25 que no tiene nada que ver con la historia original son extras: Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch Picture Drama

Sumario(Es un flashback con todo lo que ha pasado en la serie desde el episodio 1): Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch Recaps, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch Special Edition Black Rebellion

Segunda Temporada: Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2

OVA: Code Geass Gaiden: Boukoku no Akito

OVA#2:Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland

Synopsis

El 10 de Agoste del año 2010 el gran Imperio de Britannia comienza una conquista por el mundo en la cual fija su mira en Japon. Las operaciones de conquista fueron completadas hace un mes gracias a las nuevas armas de guerra de Britannia llamados "Kingtmare Frames" lo cual son armas parecidas a robots humanoides. Japon ha sido conquistada y le han quitado todo, incluso su nombre Japon ahora es conocido como "Area 11" y a los habitantes ya no se les denominan Japoneses si no que se les llama "Elevens" (Traduccion de "11" en ingles) Y son forzados a llevar una vida pobre mientras que los aristocratas de Britannia llevan una vida comoda. Aún que existen rebeliones que intentan liberar a Japon de esta conquista.Lelouch, un principe exiliado de Britannia es un estudiante en una academia de "Brtianians" en el Area 11, y se encuentra en el medio de la guerra entre Estas dos naciones.  Lelouch oculta su verdadera identidad de ser uno de los principes de Britannia ya que el gran emperador de Brtiannia los mando a el y a su pequeña hermana(Nunally ) como intercambios con Japon para destrozarla y se les habia dado por muertos. Actualmente viven acobijados en la aristocracia. Una dia Lelouch conoce a una chica de pelo verde llamada "C.C" , esta misteriosa chica estaba siendo usada para metodos experimentales por Britannia Lelouch la salva y gana un nuevo poder el "Geass" el poder de Geass varia entre sus usuarios y el poder de Lelouch es "El poder del Rey" el cual una vez dada una orden a una persona mientras tiene contacto visual esta persona debe llevar acabo la ordean SEA LO QUE SEA. Este poder tiene sus  incovenientes que ireis viendo poco a poco en la serie.
Opening 1:

Opening 2:

« Última modificación: 30 de Enero de 2012, 12:03:53 am por ~/Kysei Secand »

Bcn Master

• Erudito Pokémon
  • ~VGC STYLE~
    • Ver Perfil
  • FC - 3DS: 5198-2635-5494

• Total Badges: 25
    Súper combo Combo Alborotador
Pues otro anime que tendré que ver.

xBʟᴜᴇ

• I feel blue~
  • Usuario de honor
  • Pokéxperto Omega
    • Ver Perfil

Reviews en Ingles de MAL & Opiniones:
Cita de: Posenwem
Code Geass is the best mecha anime I have ever seen. It has a great story line with unbelievable plot twist.
Spoiler: KirisKa • mostrar

Kiriska: I was incredibly skeptical about Code Geass at first, but I'm very pleased to say that I was greatly surprised.  STORY - Before I saw this series, it was described to me on multiple  occasions as "Death Note with mechas." After seeing it, however, I am  inclined to disagree. The similarities between the two series are  superficial at best, and though I can see why people would draw the  comparison, I don't really think that dis/liking one means that you'll  dis/like the other. But anyway, unlike Death Note, I wouldn't say that  the story in Code Geass is particularly notable or unique. It's actually  rather straightforward and even a little  cliche, but that's exactly why this is such a well done series -- the  barebones storyline is handled in a refreshing and new way that grabs  the viewer's attention. There are enough twists and turns involved to  keep you on the edge of your seat. The pacing is excellent and nothing  feels rushed or drawn out. Indeed, the progression up to the conclusion  is especially brilliant. (It's a cliffhanger "ending," but oh, it's just  a fantastic cliffhanger.)  The series is also appealing in its uncanny ability to mix genres. Yes,  this is a mecha series, but it really doesn't have to be. Yes, CLAMP did  the character designs and there are some very shoujo elements (read:  homolust), but there are very shounen rivalries and some pretty epic  battle scenes too. Everybody wins! Additionally, because of the number  of characters, the story allows for a number of small subplots. I was  very happy with how this was handled in particular because all of the  subplots relate and affect the main plot directly, whether by revealing  some bit of information to both the characters and the viewer or by  pushing forward interesting character development. Everything is well  thought out and wonderfully executed, so despite the fact that  "strong-willed person with plans to change the world receives mysterious  power that helps facilitate his goals" isn't a very unique storyline...  Code Geass makes it work.  Also. Code Geass utilizes the "best friends trying to kill each other" plotline, and I'm a sucker for that plotline.  CHARACTER - The characters in this series are rather varied. Some are  very plain and one-dimensional, while others have an amazing complexity  to them that makes them very life-like. I'll be honest. I've become  somewhat infatuated with Lelouch as a character (and am rather biased as  a result). To me, he is very much a human character -- he has emotions,  opinions, a unique point of view, and some very serious flaws, all of  which make him incredibly easy to relate to and to sympathize with. He  is easily the most complex character in the series, and he feels real to  me, even with his supernatural powers and his genius-level intellect.  This ability to make the audience relate to him is also probably the  series' greatest strength and the main reason why the story is able to  remain relevant and interesting despite the fact that there aren't too  many new ideas plotwise.  Suzaku would probably be second in line for complexity after Lelouch,  though his sense of justice might be called cliche at first (along with  Nunnally's and Euphemia's), and his hax-level physical prowess is  somehow harder to accept than Lelouch's genius-level intelligence. It's  harder to appreciate Suzaku's depth at first, partially because he is  presented as Lelouch's main obstacle and the audience's sympathies are  with Lelouch, but a great deal is revealed about his character  throughout the course of the series, and he becomes an amazing foil to  his rival. Their conflicting ideologies and philosophies are fascinating  if you really look into it, and gay as it sounds, they really do  compliment each other very well.  Much of the rest of the cast seems to fall into typical archetypes --  there's your adorable little sister, your mad scientist and his  assistant, your cheerful schoolgirls, your best friend, your most loyal  soldier, your second-in-command, your village idiot, your... really  creepy lesbian girl? Despite the generic-sounding descriptions, most of  the characters are actually pretty fun, or at the very least,  interesting. C.C. provides snarky commentary. Shirley spreads innocent  schoolgirl love. Nunnally is so moe you'll die. Jeremiah is a good butt  of all jokes. Little bits of backstory are tossed in here and there to  separate them from the crowd, but it's never enough to actually intrude,  and the wide range of characters lets you settle into the world pretty  well too; after all, what universe is complete without an animal mascot  that shows up now and again?  ARTWORK & ANIMATION - I wasn't too impressed with CLAMP's character  designs at first (noodleboys!), but as always seems to be the case, they  gradually grew on me, and I remembered just how pretty X was. CLAMP  just knows how to make everyone look amazingly sexy, male or female. I  really loved how they did all of the facial expressions in the series  though, especially for Lelouch. Seriously, that guy had some of the most  awesome crazy expressions, some of the most amazingly touching sadface  expressions, and of course, some of the most amusing WTF expressions.  The mecha designs for the Knightmare Frames were also pretty awesome. I  dig the whole rollar blade thing, and some of the technologies they come  up with are neat, if a little over-the-top. The animation is fluid and  smooth for the most part and very few things stood out as being bad.  MUSIC - Initially, I wasn't particularly fond of any of the OP/EDs for  Code Geass except the first ending by ALI PROJECT because 1) they're  awesome, and 2) Yuki Kajiura's style seemed to suit the series very  well. The screaming violins both convey the high status of Britannia and  the intensity of the emotions in the series. The rest of the themes  seemed lackluster in comparison, but though I was never a huge fan of  FLOW, "COLORS" kind of grew on me after a while. The final insert song,  "Innocent Days" by Hitomi is pretty nice as well. Very thoughtful, very  poignant, very fitting. The background music during the series was  negligible for the most part; there is some pretty generic battle  build-up type music and other appropriate, but rather typical, themes.  Still, there's some neat classical/opera stuff, and the "All hail  Brittania!" theme is definitely awesome.  VOICE ACTING - I've seen all of Code Geass subbed and most of it dubbed.  Although I was incredibly turned off by Johnny Yong Bosch's role as  Lelouch initially, it kind of grew on me, and now I think it fits well  enough, though I do wish he'd change his voice a little more when  Lelouch is Zero (make it a little deeper?). Suzaku's dub voice surprised  me with how appropriate it was too. One of the things I really wish we  could replicate in English though, is the subtle differences in manners  between characters, between Lelouch and Suzaku at various stages of  their lives, and between Lelouch and Zero. In Japanese, when Lelouch and  Suzaku are children, they refer to themselves with "boku" and "ore"  respectively. As teenagers, the pronouns are swapped, with Lelouch using  "ore" (Zero uses "watashi") and Suzaku using "boku." Euphemia uses  "watakushi." I'll skip the grammar lesson (go wiki "Japanese pronouns"),  but suffice to say that these differences provide a lot of very  interesting insight into each of the characters. It's really too bad  English isn't nearly as interesting.  The rest of the voices in the dub are pretty average, perhaps the low  end of average, with a stereotypically high-pitched girly voice for  Nunnally that is amazingly annoying, and very forgettable voices for  virtually all the female characters (Milly, Shirley, and Kallen all kind  of sound the same). I was very impressed with Lloyd's dub voice though,  even if nothing will ever amount to his amazing original voice, which  is uh, amazing! Seriously. One of the most amusing voices I've ever  heard. Jun Fukuyama's voice for Lelouch I found to be a bit too deep/old  sounding initially, but that grew on me as well, and I really love the  badassity of his voice for Zero. Suzaku's original voice sounds a little  generic at first, but it grows with his character. There's a good bit  of Engrish in the Japanese version as well, which is always fun. I don't  think you can ever get tired of their "Yes, my lord(o)!" or their "All  hail Britannia!"  Overall, I'd say the original is damn awesome, and the dub is pretty watchable -- always a plus, right?  OVERALL - I really love this series, and I definitely did not see that  happening. Honestly, I found the first episode incredibly underwhelming:  the opening sequence made it look like a series I wouldn't be  interested in watching at all, and all of the expository really turned  me off...but the second episode? That was so much more epic than I could  have ever predicted, and I was pretty much won over after that. I'm  just a sucker for chess analogies, I guess! Seriously though, good  story, good characters, good animation, and good music! Mechas,  politics, rivalry and comradery, strained friendships, love and hate,  complex ideologies, and blowing shit up! What more could you want? :D

Pondria más opiniones pero el foro smf ya me esta tocando las pelotas jamás he visto un foro tan pesado con los codigos BBCode hace lo que le da la gana.  :shock: Y si, tienes que vertelo ya sabes que yo solo recomiendo animes pros.  :rolleyes:
« Última modificación: 29 de Enero de 2012, 11:04:29 pm por ~/Kysei Secand »

-Anthony-

• Usuario de honor
  • Pokéxperto
  • Pro de nacimiento
    • Ver Perfil
    • Mi twitter renikelao

• Total Badges: 48
    Décimo aniversario Noveno aniversario Webmaster
Sin duda es una de las mejores series que hay hoy en día, sólo por su final merece la pena.

Beer Star

• Ingeniero Pokémon
  • ほし – Hoshi
    • Ver Perfil
    • Email

• Total Badges: 22
    Usuario de Windows Súper combo Combo
Pinta bien. Hay que verlo. Pero tengo que ver mucho: Bleach, Steins; Gate, Darker Than Black, Deadman Wonderland .... Puffff, muchos. Lo dejare para el verano xD

Por lo menos me lo descargare antes y asi lo veo del tiron.

xBʟᴜᴇ

• I feel blue~
  • Usuario de honor
  • Pokéxperto Omega
    • Ver Perfil

Sin duda es una de las mejores series que hay hoy en día, sólo por su final merece la pena.

No me lo he visto completamente pero de momento la primera temporada tiene un final increible. Me gusta demasiado para ser Mecha y mira que me lo recomendaron sobre el 2010? y nunca le di importancia por eso repito.

A los que no os gusten los Mecha os aseguro que no tiene nada que ver la historia en si es increible.
« Última modificación: 27 de Octubre de 2015, 08:27:19 am por Irieru »

-Anthony-

• Usuario de honor
  • Pokéxperto
  • Pro de nacimiento
    • Ver Perfil
    • Mi twitter renikelao

No me lo he visto completamente pero de momento la primera temporada tiene un final increible. Me gusta demasiado para ser Mecha y mira que me lo recomendaron sobre el 2010? y nunca le di importancia por eso repito.

A los que no os gusten los Mecha os aseguro que no tiene nada que ver la historia en si es increible.

Pues sigue con la segunda temporada, no te arrepentirás

A mi me molan los mecha, así que eso no me supuso ningún problema xD

Beer Star

• Ingeniero Pokémon
  • ほし – Hoshi
    • Ver Perfil
    • Email

Si te molan los Mecha, mirate Aquarion Evol  :ph43r:, aunque acaba de empezar.

Tiene una precuela pero no la encuentro sin MU, muy mal xDD

xBʟᴜᴇ

• I feel blue~
  • Usuario de honor
  • Pokéxperto Omega
    • Ver Perfil

Te has fijado que C.C se parece DEMASIADO a la de darker than black? o_O es exactamente la misma ? xD

Mira:

PD: Darker Than Black otra Gran serie. Tengo que hacer una Review.

-Anthony-

• Usuario de honor
  • Pokéxperto
  • Pro de nacimiento
    • Ver Perfil
    • Mi twitter renikelao

Te has fijado que C.C se parece DEMASIADO a la de darker than black? o_O es exactamente la misma ? xD

Mira:

PD: Darker Than Black otra Gran serie. Tengo que hacer una Review.

Sí, tembién se parece mucho a Tear, de Tales of the Abyss

Y además, tienen la misma seiyuu japonesa xD

xBʟᴜᴇ

• I feel blue~
  • Usuario de honor
  • Pokéxperto Omega
    • Ver Perfil

Se parece más a la de Darker Than Black pelo verde etc. e_e

PD: (L)_______(L)
« Última modificación: 29 de Enero de 2012, 11:41:53 pm por ~/Kysei Secand »

Beer Star

• Ingeniero Pokémon
  • ほし – Hoshi
    • Ver Perfil
    • Email

Se parece más a la de Darker Than Black pelo verde etc. e_e

PD: (L)_______(L)
*¬*
Pedazo de Cosplay!!

:love: B)
« Última modificación: 29 de Enero de 2012, 11:52:20 pm por ~/Kysei Secand »

xBʟᴜᴇ

• I feel blue~
  • Usuario de honor
  • Pokéxperto Omega
    • Ver Perfil

Y esta? :D Se nota el photoshop pero @_@

Esto teneis que verlo me gusta tanto como los openings:

PD: se me olvido el opening 3 lo he añado

« Última modificación: 29 de Enero de 2012, 11:55:25 pm por ~/Kysei Secand »

Kagetsu

• Gurú Pokémon
    • Ver Perfil

• Total Badges: 30
    Profecía Usuario de Windows Súper combo
Pues, a mi los mechas tampoco me hacen mucha gracia, pero por su duración lo veré, que parece interesante.

Thx, Kisey.

Regla número uno de PxP: todos son homosexuales hasta que se demuestre lo contrario.

xBʟᴜᴇ

• I feel blue~
  • Usuario de honor
  • Pokéxperto Omega
    • Ver Perfil

Pues, a mi los mechas tampoco me hacen mucha gracia, pero por su duración lo veré, que parece interesante.

Thx, Kisey.

De nada ^^ No te decepcionara te lo aseguro es una gran serie.

PD: He modificado el opening 2 con la version 2 es mucho mejor.

Beer Star

• Ingeniero Pokémon
  • ほし – Hoshi
    • Ver Perfil
    • Email

Y esta? :D Se nota el photoshop pero @_@

Photoshop?? Anda ... que va ... xDD

Pero queda de p*ta madre!! *¬*

xBʟᴜᴇ

• I feel blue~
  • Usuario de honor
  • Pokéxperto Omega
    • Ver Perfil

Me encanta el Ending.! Juer que ganas de acaba de bajarse R2 estoy en 78% XD
« Última modificación: 02 de Febrero de 2012, 11:24:29 pm por ~/Kysei Secand »

jorgeelmejor12

• Gurú Pokémon
  • Pls
    • Ver Perfil

• Total Badges: 34
    Profecía Sexto aniversario Nivel 6

Entonces solo me vere el ultimo capitulo y el primero

Gracias por la info!
(۞_۞)Mangekyō Sharindong(۞_۞)

Tu avatar ha sido retirado por superar el peso máximo permitido. Por favor, revisa las normas.

xBʟᴜᴇ

• I feel blue~
  • Usuario de honor
  • Pokéxperto Omega
    • Ver Perfil

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo T_T
Lelouch T_T
Lelouch no ha muerto y puedo provarlo estuve buscando sobre eso si alguien quiere saberlo pondre la teoria

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!  Uno de los mejores.. no... definitivamente  el mejor final para un anime que he visto hasta el momento.  Una historia que lo tiene todo
Un anime increible.

Ratiosu

• Aprendiz de Profesor
  • Señor de la sensualidad
    • Ver Perfil

• Total Badges: 29
    Usuario de Linux Usuario de móvil Nivel 5
Por fin, joder :ph43r:.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo T_T
Lelouch T_T
Lelouch no ha muerto y puedo provarlo estuve buscando sobre eso si alguien quiere saberlo pondre la teoria

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!  Uno de los mejores.. no... definitivamente  el mejor final para un anime que he visto hasta el momento.  Una historia que lo tiene todo
Un anime increible.
Lelouch es el tio que lleva la carreta en la que va C.C. con el sombrero de paja